Thursday 15 August 2013

8000 Views! Thank you!

A massive thank you to everyone who has been supporting the site over the past week! I'm absolutely thrilled to announce we have hit 8000 views in a week! I'm totally flabbergasted!

Another big thank you to everyone who has been using the ad links to the right. Clicking those links and buying anything, be it Doctor Who figures or a random DVD, really does help keep the site going. So a really big thank you to all who have done that.

Thank you so much for all your support! I hope you're enjoying the site! If there is anything you'd like to see on here that I haven't mention, or if its a review of some merchandise you'd like to see, please leave a comment below.

I look forward to providing you with more content and reviews in the future! Thank you all!

4 comments:

  1. congratulations!!! :) this site is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...Thank YOU For making these awesome reviews!
    Here's some suggestions for Dr Who episode reviews:
    1st Dr:The Daleks(First Dalek Story)
    2nd Dr:Tomb Of The Cybermen(Rediscovered Classic)
    3rd Dr:Inferno(IMO the BEST 70'S Who Story EVER)
    5th Dr:Either Castrovalva(I really want to know other people's opinions on this one)or EARTHSHOCK
    (A story with a Companion death that actually makes me cry EVERY TIME)
    7th Dr:Remembrance of the Daleks(Most likely Character Options favorite Story)
    8th Dr:A review of the TV Movie

    ReplyDelete
  3. your welcome we all love your reviews. My house ins now full of doctor who stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack the Toffolo fan17 August 2013 at 00:06

    Hey Bat's! I was wondering if you could review your Classic Series interior set from the 80's or 60's?

    From your biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete